Read and choose the correct items А, В or C to complete the sentences.
1. Sevastopol .....a large city.
2. I ..... already been to Sevastopol many times.
3. I ..... there last August.
4. What.....you like during your trip to Sevastopol?
5. Last year I.....many sailboats and ships coming and leaving.
6. Many people.....the Dolphinarium in Sevastopol their favourite place.
1. Sevastopol is a large city.
2. I have already been to Sevastopol many times.
3. I was there last August.
4. What did you like during your trip to Sevastopol?
5. Last year I saw many sailboats and ships coming and leaving.
6. Many people call the Dolphinarium in Sevastopol their favourite place.
Put the words in the correct order to make questions. Then answer these questions.
have / they / a good / time / Did / yesterday? - Did they have a good time yesterday? - Yes, they did.
1. is / Sevastopol / Where / situated?
2. Steve / last / Ukrainian city / visit / did / What / August?
3. is / city / this / famous for / What?
4. What / does / Steve / visit / attraction / always?
5. like / he / it/ Does?
6. on / he / Has / the / project / finished / yet / Sevastopol?
1. Where is Sevastopol situated? - It is situated in the Crimea on the Black Sea coast.
2. What Ukrainian city did Steve visit last August? - Steve visited Sevastopol last August.
3 What this city is famous for? - This city is famous for its seacoast.
4. What attraction does Steve always visit? - Stove always visits the Dolphinarium there.
5. Does he like it? - Yes. he does.
6. Has he finished the project on Sevastopol yet? - Yes. he has just finished the project on Sevastopol.
Write sentences as if the events happened yesterday.
1. We often go on excursions to the Museum of History and Arts in Parkhomivka.
2. When I visit Pyrohovo, I feel the life of a real Ukrainian village.
3. You can see the building of V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University in Freedom Square.
4. We learn about the "Battle of Poltava" at the lessons of History.
5. I always taste the traditional Ukrainian borshch with pampush-kas in Dikanka.
1. We wont on an excursion to the Museum of History and Arts in Parkhomivka yesterday. 2. I when the life of a real Ukrainian village when I visited Pyrohovo yesterday. 3. I saw the building of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University on Freedom Souare yesterday. 4. We learned about the "Battle o' Poltava" at the lesson ol History yesterday. 5. I tasted the traditional Ukrainian borshch with "pampushky" in Dikanka yesterday.
Write about the places you visited last summer. Start like this:
Last summer I was ..... . I was there with ..... . We visited ..... . We went on an excursion to ..... .It was ..... .
Last summer I was in Cherkasy region. I was there with my grancparents who live there. We visiled the famous town Oman. We went on an excursion to the famous park "Sophiyivka". It was unforgettable. 'Sophiyivka" has very long and interesting history as it was founded in the 17th century Besides, it is very big and beautiful. It has many ouildings, monuments, bridges, pools, trees and flowers. I look a lot of photos there.