Unit 1 Lesson 4 ex 4
Work in groups. Discuss the questions.
1. What are the best traits1 of character a person can have?
2. Which traits of character are negative?
3. Is it difficult to find a good friend?
4. How do you choose a friend?
5. Is it difficult to be a good friend to the others?
1. If a person is hardworking, attentive, lively, honest, cheerful and clever, he has the best traits of character. 2. Angry, annoying, dishonest, lazy, proud, selfish and unkind person has negative traits of character. 3. It is really difficult to find a good friend. 4. I choose a friend among people who have got the same hobbies, interests and traits of character as me. 5 It is not difficult to be a good friend to the others. Firs: of all you should be an honesl person.