Unit 2 Lesson 4 ex 1
Read and say what item of clothes it is. Match them to the pictures (A-H).
1. In cold weather you wear this round your neck.
2. This is like a very long jacket. You wear it when it is cold outside.
3. You wear these on your feet inside your shoes.
4. This protects you from the hot sun.
5. You wear these on your feet when you go in for sport.
6. You wear this when you go to school.
7. Boys and girls wear them on their legs.
8. You wear it when it is rainy outside.
1) g (a scarf); 2) b (a coat): 3) d (socks); 4) a (a hat); 5) h (trainers);
6) c (a school uniform); 7) f (jeans); 8) e (a raincoat).