Look and say what kinds of clothes Becky has got in her wardrobe.
Becky has got a dress. T-shirts, trousers and jeans in her wardrobe.
Order the sentences according to the story.
__ Becky flew over the sea and saw some whal
__ Becky put the dress on.
__ Becky flew over the snow and ice.
__ Becky got tired and flew back home.
__ Becky started to float in the air.
__ The houses looked like small boxes.
4. Becky flew over the sea and saw some whal
1. Becky put the dress on.
5. Becky flew over the snow and ice.
6. Becky got tired and flew back home.
2. Becky started to float in the air.
3. The houses looked like small boxes.
Read and say what each underlined pronoun stands for,
1. Becky saw a whale. It was very big.
2. "We like new clothes," Ben and Becky said.
3. Becky took the dress and put it on.
4. The monkeys gave Becky some bananas to eat. She thanked them.
5. Becky has got a cat. She likes the cat a lot.
6. Becky and Ben worked in the garden. "You are tired," their mum said.
7. Ben looked at Becky's dress. It was really lovely.
1) a whale; 2) Ben and Becky: 3) a dress; 4) monkeys: 5) Веску; 6) Ben ano Becky; 7) a dress.
Write some words. Change the / in light to get other words.
Light; tight; fight; brigh;; sight; right; right; flight.
Choose the correct word to complete the sentences.
1. I turned on the ..... in my bedroom (bright / light)
2. My sweater is too...... (sight / tight)
3. The mountains were a lovely...... (sight / flight)
4. I woke in the middle of the...... (night / light)
5. Our.....is at 5 p.m. (light / flight)
6. Is her answer.....? (fight / right)
1. I turned on the light in my bedroom.
2. My sweater is too light.
3. The mountains were a lovely sight.
4. I woke in the middle of the night.
5. Our tlight is at 5 p.m.
6. Is her answer tight?
Write five questions to the text of Ex. 2, pp. 47-49.
1. What is Becky's favourite day? 2. What was the weather like on that day? 3. What dress was Becky's favourite? 4. What was special about the dress? 5. Where did Becky fly?