b) Agree or disagree.
1. There are two kinds of soup on the menu.
2. There are no desserts on the menu.
3. There is ice cream on the menu.
4. The food on the menu is healthy.
1) t; 2) f; 3) f; 4) t.
Do a class survey.
Write a menu for your school canteen.
Soup: fish soup, vegetable soup borsch.
Main Courses: fish and chips, mashed potato, salad Vegetables: carrots, beans, broccoli.
Desserts: pancakes, cakes, fresh fruit.
Drinks: tea, cappuccino, juice.
a) Write some questions for a survey.
Example: Which kinds of sandwiches do you like?
1. Do you usually have breakfast? 2. What do you eat for breakfast? 3. Do you eai at school canteen? 4. What dishes do you usually eat there? 5. What is your favourite fish? 6. What do we need to cook it? 7. Do you help your mother to cook?
Write a letter to your English penfriend about your school meals.
Start like this:
Thank you for your letter. In this letter I'll write you about our school meals. I usually have my breakfast at home, but I have lunch at school.
We have got a very nice canteen and the food they cook there is really tasty. Etc.
Write me soon and tell me all your news. Yours, (your name).
Thank you for your letter. In this letter I'm going to write you about our school meals. I usually have my breakfast at home, but I have lunch at school.
We have got a very nice canteen and the food here is tasty. We have got vegetable soup or chicken soup. There are different salads ana vegetables. The food on the menu is very healthy. There is a large choice of cakes, pies and drinks. But there isn't any ice cream or chocolate.
Write me soon and tell me all your news.