Listen and repeat. Say what your hobby is. Add information.
I am fond of collecting stickers. My parents usually buy a packet of stickers once a month. I keep my collection in a sticker album.
I am fond of travelling to other cilies. I usually travel with my parents at weekends or on summer holidays. During travelling I take a lot of photos and buy many souvenirs.
Look through the texts of Ex. 2, page 86 and find out which person:
• trains in the gym every day Abby
• wants to be a sportsman .....
• wants to be famous .....
• does his homework before school .....
• has participated in the Art Show .....
• has decided to become a web designer .....
• has joined the school IT Club. .....
• Abby trains in the gym every day
• Abby wants to be a sportsman
• Abby wants to be famous
• Mike does his homework before school
• Maryna has participated in the Art Show
• Mike has decided to become a web designer
• Mike has joined the school IT Club.
Look through the text of Ex. 2, page 86. Find the sentences with the Present Perfect Tense. What's the function of this verb form?
1. I have already joined the school IT (Information Technology) Club as I want lo bo a wob cosigner. 2 I have already participated in school comoetilions. 3. She has already decided to be an artist. The Present Perfect Tense expresses an action which began before the present moment and has its visible result in the present.
Write. Complete the sentences with have or has.
1. I ..... already seen Jack in the swimming pool today.
2. They ..... already learnt twenty French words.
3. We ..... already discussed this film.
4. She ..... never been to Great Britain.
5. We ..... already collected 200 stickers.
6. He ..... already been to three European countries.
1. I have already seen Jack in the swimming pool today.
2. They have already learnt twenty French words.
3. We have already discussed this film.
4. She has never been to Great Britain.
5. We have already collected 200 stickers.
6. He has already been to three European countries.
Write a story about your hobby / hobbies. Include the following:
• what hobby you have decided on;
• how long you have had it;
• if you have joined any interest club.
As for me, I'm fond of collecting post cards. I keep them in special albums. I have cards with pictures ot different cities and towns, with animals and j birds, with cars and planes. I have a lot of cards to different holidays like Easter, New Year, birthday. I love Christmas cards oecause they are very bright and interesting. My biggest collection is mace of them. The oldest one was, printed in the beginning of twentieth century. I'm proud of my collection.